In case no one else responds to you.... have you checked out the DOC mailing list?

d...@openoffice.apache.org

On 11/20/2013 05:03 PM, David Virden wrote:
My name is David and I'm interested in assisting with technical
documentation. I have an English degree from the University of North Texas
and am pursuing a technical writing graduate certificate from University of
Texas at El Paso. I don't have much experience with technical writing other
than what I've done in the classroom, which is why I'm here.

, Additionally, I am taking some programming classes and have website
development experience. However, I'm mainly interested in writing at this
moment.

I look forward to helping.

Thanks,
David