Hi Απόστολος,

Απόστολος Συρόπουλος wrote:
> I spooke too soon. After adding
>
> COM:=GCC
> COMNAME:=gcc3
>
> into main/solenv/inc/tg_compv.mk
>
> the required library, that is, libgcc3_uno.so, was build
> and compilation of i18npool finished successfully.

Wonderful. Getting there means that both the dmake and the gbuild
systems worked and the UNO bridge on this platform is doing alright.
These are all critical steps on new (or occassionally unmaintained)
platforms. With a bit of luck you should be able to build the remainder
of AOO and have it working as a special Christmas gift ;-)

If you needed to update any of the makefiles to make it build I suggest
you create an issue for it and attach the patches there.

I'll be (mostly) offline for the rest of the year.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Herbert