Hi there,

This is my first mail to the dev list to communicate my interest to volunteer
in this great project. I'm a C++ developer specialized in document processing
and generation in different formats. I'm familiar with OOXML and OpenDocument
schemes and I would like to focus on the huge list of open-imp
bugs.

I'm a Spaniard guy that unfortunately like thousands of experienced software
engineers have to emigrate to survive the financial crisis in Spain. Now I'm
living with my family in Massachusetts US, working in a new script API to
generate documents in different formats.

I'm still reading the introduction chapter and I will try soon checking out the
code to setup a local build environment, for sure I will have fun for a while
and I'll start sending questions to the list.

Happy New Year,
Juande Manjon