On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 9:20 PM, Bruce LeRoy <bruceble...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am a semi-retired programmer from Tampa, FL and Spanish bilingual.
>
> I am interested in solving software problems like the attached screen print.

Hi Bruce,

Welcome to the Apache OpenOffice project.  It looks like you found our
New Volunteer Orientation pages.  Dull stuff, I know, but it does give
some useful background.   One additional thing to note (and I should
add that to the information there) is that our mailing lists are
configured to strip attachments.  This preserves the sanity of the
400+ people who subscribe.  So if you need to refer to an image,
you'll need to host it someplace and link to it.  There are various
services that can help with this, some listed here:

http://lifehacker.com/5943852/whats-the-fastest-and-easiest-way-to-share-an-image-online

Or, you can describe what you saw in text.

Regards,

-Rob