On 21.12.2013 13:41, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
On 17/12/2013 Vadim Yedzinovich wrote:
Win 7, AOO410m1(Build:9750) - Rev.1550158
Impress menu items Format/Character...
Tab Font Effects.
Open Font color drop list.
Scroll this list with mouse Down and Up via slider  and see incorrect
colors (see attached screen shot).

Hello Vadim, screenshots are removed on this mailing list, so it is hard for us to understand precisely. You may want to upload them to imageshack.us or imagebin.org or whatever, and send us the link.

However, I tried with my latest build and I see nothing wrong if I do the following:
1) Create a new Impress Document
2) Format - Character - Font Effects
3) I click on "font Color (this reveals the dropdown)
4) I use the mouse wheel to move up and down the list

At step 4 I always see the color properly updated. Am I doing the correct procedure?

Need to move mouse cursor over the list to see correct colors.
Could you please help me to determinate where is a problem and how it
can be fixed?
Due to my finding problem is in C:\...trunk\main\cui\wntmsci12.pro
<http://wntmsci12.pro>\bin>cui.dll (perhaps in com.sun.star.cui.ColorPicker)

I don't know if Armin is around these days: he's the expert in this field. But we need to define the bug properly before thinking about how to resolve it.

Hi Vadim and Andrea,

I tried to reproduce this, but I could not find any problems in the AOO401 win version. The used DropList is the same as in all places in the office, so if there something goes wrong it shouyld go wrong in all places where it is used.

Vadim, it may be that you have a screen update/repaint problem in your concrete combination of AOO and OS used. Could you please retry to reproduce this and if it still happens (and probably in more places where the drop down color list is used) please give more information about
- what version of AOO you are using (help/about)
- what OS and in which configuration (esp. graphic stuff, e.g. remote or other)

Thanks in advance!
    Armin

Regards,
  Andrea.