Hi Raymond,

I'm not sure what all those error messages mean, but I can make some suggestions to try.  It has been noted that AOO 3.3 and 3.4 will not run on version 1.7 of Java, at least for Solaris.  I have in my 3.4 and running Java 1.6.  See below snapshot (may not come through).

Basically it has something to do with labeling as "Oracle" or "Sun Microsystems".  My next suggestion is to try and install 3.4.  I can be downloaded here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

There is one person (Apostols Syropoulos) trying to compile the latest version 4.0, but having trouble.  I haven't seen any posts the past two weeks.

Thanks,

Paul