On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Marco A.G.Pinto <
marcoagpi...@mail.telepac.pt> wrote:

>  Hello!
>
> One week has gone by and only one person replied to the testing e-mail,
> with a "+1".

Hi Marco,

Are you maintaining the en-US dictionary as well?

I just received a bug report on Twitter.  I verified it with the en-US
dictionary.  It might happen with other English dictionaries as well.

We have autocorrect configured so it automatically replaces "naive" with
"naïve".   But "naïve" is not in the spell checking dictionary.  So the
autocorrect leads to a word that is marked as a spelling error!

Regards,

-Rob