On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 12:21 AM, Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch> wrote:

> Hi at all
>
> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?list_id=119357&;
> order=bug_id%20DESC&query_based_on=&query_format=
> advanced&resolution=---&short_desc=PDF%20import&short_desc_
> type=allwordssubstr
>
> The PDF Import Extension is anymore a part of our release. But we have
> still same bugs about the PDF Import extension in our bugzilla. So what we
> want to do with this bugs. For my point of view it makes no sense to keep
> this bugs open in our bugtracker. Is the PDF Import extension still
> maintaned by someone? If yes, is it possible to handower the Bugs to the
> actual maintaner? What do you think about it?
>
> Greetings Raphael

I would say "no" as the actual maintainer of the latest pdf-import
extension, Ariel, is capable of reviewing this list on his own. Thankfully
most of them are tagged with product "extension".  I don't know what the
history was on using the OpenOffice issues tracking system to report
problems with extensions however.

Currently, "extensions" as a product category no longer exists in BZ due to
cleanup last year. It might be a good idea to take a look at all bugs for
product = "extension".

MzK

"Cats do not have to be shown how to have a good time,
 for they are unfailing ingenious in that respect."
                                       -- James Mason