Hi,

I noticed that since last week I got always an extensions update for the
bundled English dictionary when I work/test with a new profile.

We bundle 2 dictionaries which seems to be English. I am not sure what
the difference is or which one should be used. I am wondering why it is
different and why nl and ru doesn't bundle the same as en*, de or it.

[ language=en.* || language=de || language=it ]
    3c3f841f5d40403bcc4d6bb685a38160
http://sourceforge.net/projects/aoo-extensions/files/17102/1/dict-en.oxt/download
"dict-en.oxt"

# English (USA, en_US) dictionary
[ language==nl || language==ru ]
    e2eab80772ab1aa09716954219351a80
http://sourceforge.net/projects/aoo-extensions/files/1470/1/en_US.oxt/download
"en_US.oxt"

But more confusing do I find the fact that the notified update download
a dictionary with the name "dict-en-marcoagpinto-20140107.oxt". What is
this for an dictionary and is it correct that it uses the same extension
identifier than "dict-en.oxt". Why is the name part of the file name?

If this is the intended new one I would suggest to update the existing
"dict-en.oxt" asap that we bundle this new one. Or if not use a
different extension identifier.

We should avoid that we bundle an old dictionary with 4.1 and all new
users get directly an extension update.

Any further information from people who knows more about the details?

Juergen

PS: follow up on the dev mailing list please