Hi Regina

Am 08.02.14 14:31, schrieb Regina Henschel:
Hi Raphael,

Raphael Bircher schrieb:
Hi Regina

Am 08.02.14 13:59, schrieb Regina Henschel:
Hi all,

I have build r1565724 as debug build. I have installed the resulted
binaries administrative with setup -a. I can start it, but it closes
immediately, without any error message. The folder 'user' is created,
but the welcome screen does not appear. There are no remaining
processes, it really closes.
Immediatly or after about 30 seconds?

Nearly immediately. The white AOO picture flashes shortly, then all is closed.
Nevermind, it was not the one I looking for. If I take a look into the log, it can't be the update service.

Greetings Raphael