Hello.
My name is Odil Soliev.
I work at social organization "Software development center"
Our organization interested in Tajik natural language prossesing. We
have some achievements in this field, such as development hanspell
dictionary for Tajik spell checking, Tajik POS tagging, lematization
of Tajik texts, syntax and semantic analization of Tajik texts,
detecting Tajik text, Tajik Thesaurus, Tajik rules for grammar
checking. We already use Hanspell dictionary for spell cheking in Ms
Office and OpenOfficeOrg which has 68686 roots and 3925 postfixes.
We are interested include our research in latest distribution of openoffice
system.
Can we cooperate with you in this field?
What should we do in cooperation?

How get GNU GPL licence for our works?

with best wished.
Odil Soliev,