On 25.02.2014 15:46, LOH KOK HOE wrote:
I just make a build and the executable file (soffice.bin) was locate
at /main/solver/410/unxlngx6.pro/bin. When I execute the file, it shows me:

./soffice.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libsofficeapp.so:

What happens when you start soffice (without the .bin extension)?
This is a script that sets some envirnment values that control (among other) where to look for the libraries.

-Andre

When I use `strace -f ./soffice.bin` command, I can see there are bunch of
dependencies shown up. May I know how could I link these dependencies
together if I execute soffice.bin directly?

THanks @!