Am 03/10/2014 06:31 PM, schrieb Larry Gusaas:

On 2014-03-10, 11:06 AM Kay Schenk wrote:
On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 8:53 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <
orwittm...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Same experience on another Windows 7 using Firefox: - first no
download link. - after manual reload download links are shown.
Seems to be a problem of the browser's cache.
It is not reproducible once I have seen the download links.

Best regards, Oliver.

Yes, I'm on the tail end of timezones, but everything looks great for me!
Good job, everyone! :) Very quick turnaround from vote completion.

I do not get any download links on
http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html
Using Mac OS X ver. 10.9.2
Checked with Safari, Opera, Chrome, and Firefox
Reloading page does not solve problem.

Then please mail me the table output of this webpage:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/test/analyze.html

Maybe also for the Beta to be sure:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/test/analyze_beta.html

Thanks