On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 9:16 AM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
> The purpose of having a beta release of 4.1 is to gather feedback from
> users.  Reports to Bugzilla or the mailing list is one source of
> feedback.  But that doesn't give us a good sense of coverage.  If
> there were no beta testers of the Bulgarian translation (for example)
> then we'd probably want to take a closer look, at that specific
> package.
>
> I'm putting together a beta survey that we can have beta testers fill
> out, to record their testing experience.  I'm thinking of questions
> like:

My question was not very clear.  Sorry.  This note was not a survey.
It was asking for feedback on what questions we should ask on a
survey.  The questions I have here were proposed questions.  If we can
reach consensus on this I can code the survey into our LimeSurvey
instance and we can collect this information from users of the public
beta.

Regards,

-Rob