Welcome Lavinia, hope you have a great time with us contributing.
Please make sure you subscribe to the QA List and visit the
introdctory module on QA.

You can contact other members on the list with more current knowledge
on what is being worked on QA regarding AOO 4.1

At the moment it seems you are not fully part of the
dev@openoffice.apache.org please send an email with the -subscribe
postfix and be sure to participate.

Regards.

--