On 29/03/2014 Tal Daniel wrote:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/HowToFileIssue ...
(1) What happens NOW, after a bug is created? -- Does someone review it and
assign it, or should the reporter notify a mailing list, next to promote
it? Do BugZilla Admins review the bugs?

Bugzilla admins probably watch the notifications too, but this is not their role.

(2) What happens if the reporter feels no one read or did anything with his
bug report? (it happened to me a few times)

Usually it's a matter of having patience, but you can ping the dev list if you feel that something should be done before the next release or is being neglected.

I'd recommend extend the above mentioned paragraph with this info, and
overview the process earlier within the Wiki page. I'll edit the wiki page,
according to info I'll receive.

Feel free to add this information there.

Regards,
  Andrea.