On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 12:52 PM, Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 6:56 AM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
>> > CMS appears to be back up.
>> >

>> I assume this is still down?  I'm able to check in files, but not publish.
>>

>> > Blog is down.
>> >

>> Blog appears to be back up.  Almost.
>>
>> https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/
>>
>> 1) Images seem to be missing
>>
>> 2) The most recent blog post (Apache OpenOffice Weekly News #1) which
>> was posted on Monday is gone :-(
>>

> This is too bad. Should you re-post?

I don't want to go through the effort of funding and reposting all the
images from past blog posts, and also recreating the last blog post,
if this is still "work in progress".   If there is data loss that we
need to recover from, then I'd like to hear it officially from Infra.
But maybe this is actually still being worked on and we haven't lost
anything.

-Rob