Dear Sir.
I want to let you know that I can't load OpenOffice 4.1.0.
Get a Error message  "Error 1316.A network error occurred while attempting
to read from the File C:\windows\installer\openoffice401.msi"

I am using a desk top computer with windows 8.1.
I have OpenOffice 4.0.1 working now with no problems.
Have been using OpenOffice for at least 10 years.
Works good.

Checking my files I found that openoffice401.msi was not in the
folder C:\windows\installer.
I was able to copy the file openoffice401.msi from the desk top folder
to  C:\windows\installer.
I tried to install the program Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.0_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe
again and got the same error message.

Is this a Windows 8.1 problem or what?

Thank You
Lewis