As it will be of interest, I forward the reply I received from an earlier
poster. I have no doubt that the Trojan error is a false positive, but we need
to be aware of it.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 12:37:24 -0700
From: Roger Hutflesz <azdryheat...@cox.net>
To: Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject: Re: Trojan....Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website....still
a problem even when downloading from SourceForge.

Rory,

I went to  www.openoffice.org, which (as you stated) redirected me to
SourceForge,
downloaded the file and unfortunately got the same virus warning:

"360 Total Security

The downloaded file contains a Trojan virus, which

may infiltrate your system and even steal your account passwords, photos or

other private information.

360 has identified that the downloaded file contains a Trojan virus, which

may infiltrate your system and even steal your account passwords, photos or

other private information.

Trojan file: Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.0_Win_x86_install_en_-US.exe

Risks: Trojan (HEUR/Malware.QVM06.Gen)":

.
I downloaded my virus security  program from:
http://www.360safe.com/totalsecurity.html

Regards,

Roger Hutflesz