Hello Andrea,

> On 26/02/2014 Detlef Nannen wrote:
>>
>> For events we bought flyers and posters in the last months, and 2
>> transparents this week. Flyers and posters are designed in German
>> language for German speaking countries.

Took a longer Time, but here are the answers to your questions.
You remember this ;-)

- who is going to use them?

** Raphael Bircher, openoffice-pmc-member, Committer (rbircher), Switzerland
** Jörg Schmidt, Committer (joesch), Germany
** PrOOo-Box-Team (Jan-Christian Wienandt, Jörg Schmidt, myself, Detlef Nannen)
** FSFE-Team (http://fsfe.org/index.en.html)
** Mechthilde u. Michael Stehmann Working for events in Belgium an Rhine-Area
** Sidux-ev. (http://sidux-ev.org/)

- where will these people use them (list of events, conferences)?

** Kieler OpenSource und Linux-Tage (2d) at Kiel
** Berlin, Linuxtag at Berlin
** Linuxtage at Chemnitz
** Cebit at Hannover, (planned 2015 or 16, we need support)
** OpenRheinRuhr at Oberhausen
** FROSCON at Brüssel (Bruxelles, Belgium)
** Augsburg, Linux-Infotag (South-Germany)
** Linuxday at Dornbirn (Austria)
** Linuxwochen (Linuxweeks) in Austria (planned in 2015)

- what materials you are producing ? (you already sent this in the ZIP file)

** no changes in the last weeks

- an estimate of costs?

** 1000 Flyer = EURO 70 / $100
    We prefer to order two or three times a year this amount.
    So we don't have to discard too much when changes are made.

** 5000 Flyer = EURO 130  / $180
** 10000 Flyer = EURO 230 /$320

We order new flyers at this time.

Is it also possible to produce Beachflags or RollUps. We need this for
the same purpose as the Flyers. We have here two old RollUps, but with
the old logo. In addition, the RollUps are pretty worn out. New cost
per piece approx 110 euros incl. delivery.
Example:
http://www.flyeralarm.com/de/shop/configurator/index/id/100/roll-up-classic-system-inkl-druck.html#460=1712&461=1710&462=1709

--
Regards