Hello Andrea!

All OpenOffice mailing lists were silent in the last few days.

The reason was a severe outage of the Apache mail servers. Messages were
queued but not delivered. Service will back to normal in a matter of
hours, and we will receive all messages in queue.

Because some of my messages (direct to the dev-list or automated from Bugzilla to the issues-list) are not received at this time: Already some messages are in the queue? If not I want to resend my messages to the dev-list but I want to prevent double sending.

Thanks, Mathias