Thanks, Andrea!

:-)

On 2014-07-01 I will update the dictionaries again and change that.

8-)

Kind regards from your friend,
         >Marco A.G.Pinto
           ------------------------

On 06/06/2014 23:25, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
On 05/06/2014 Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
(Moving discussion to dev@)
Next month I will release another update and replace it for what is
best.
The publisher is optional in the description.xml, so you can omit it;
or, if you want to keep the publisher for the link, put yourself or
a fictional name as publisher.

Indeed, "Marco A.G.Pinto" as publisher will be perfect, while the link to http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice is of course correct and should be kept as it is.

Regards,
  Andrea.