On 08/06/2014 11:09, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:

This is indeed the recommended way to contribute code. Apostolos, who
did the initial work, already stated in this thread that we are allowed
to use his work under the Apache license (the OpenOffice license terms),
so there are no other concerns.

Alexander, thanks a lot for your work, and if you provide some basic
information for an entry in http://www.openoffice.org/porting/ we can
surely add it to that page. Even better, we can gradually integrate your
work so that it's not even a "port" any longer!

I don't know what information is needed. OpenIndiana /hipster illumos distribution uses oi-userland build system to package software. OpenOffice build files can be found here https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/tree/oi/hipster/components/openoffice/openoffice Users of our distribution can just use system package manager to install pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/office/openoffice package.
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,