On 22/08/2014 Mathias Röllig wrote:
If I open the August archive for openoffice-users mailing list I get no
messages in threaded view.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-users/201408.mbox/browser

Confirmed, but actually it's enough to click on "Message list" to see messages. The archives are not under our control. I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8234 for Infra to check and you may follow that one. It's also possible that Infra concludes that this is some obscure bug of the underlying software, in which case you should report the issue to mbox-dev at httpd.apache.org (the dev list for that project).

Regards,
  Andrea.