This might sound a bit out there, but a greasemonkey script can be done to
program the check out and delete of all the post related to the handful of
nicks.
That way it could automated and ran all night.
Another extension is iMacros
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/imacros-for-firefox/

Which I guess is near your field Mr Macros guy ;)