On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 6:16 PM, Rob Weir <r...@robweir.com> wrote:

> [...]
> Let's try for a 4.1.2 release containing:

[...]
> 2) Fixes for any critical bugs, especially any introduced in AOO
> 4.1.1.  Do we know yet which bugs these are?   Do we have a short list
> of the most critical ones?

I know that's not the optimal place to raise this, but I think there are
many Right-to-Left bugs on MAC, which aren't fixed since version 4.0, and
new ones introduced in 4.1.1 (I'm busy; sorry bugzilla).

In my despair, I consider to purchase Apple's iWork suite, and end my
suffering. That's to demonstrate how critical these bugs are; I already
posted some of them, in the issues site.