On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 2:33 PM, Bernard Marcelly <marce...@club-internet.fr
> wrote:

> I see a blue square indicated : updatechecker.
> When I click it I get another panel from http://www.marbiz.net saying (in
> french) :
>   Searching for OpenOffice latest version
>   Download button
> And then the Conditions :
> chapter 0. Objet: services offered by FULLTIME NETWORKS LIMITED., adresse
> 2 Martin House, 179-181 North End Road, Londres W14 9NL, Reino Unido

IMHO this needs to stop. It should be something as simple as a section in
the SourceForge terms of service for its advertisers banning adverts that
impersonate or mention FOSS projects hosted on sourceforge.net, maybe
adding something about "deceptive advertising" or "deceptive clicking".

I mean it´s one thing to offer an "OpenOffice add-on" and another entirely
to offer an AOO download from an external site.

If SourceForge doesn´t put an end to this, they´re willing accomplices and
are hurting AOO with full knowledge.

Just my $0.02
FC

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell