From: Janus Strazza [mailto:janstra...@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2015 14:15
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: HELP - LABELS

To Whom It May Concern:

Please help, I am not a computer pro, junky or whatever I want to call myself.
I am trying to print some Avery labels and I can not remember how to set the
margins for the labels.  I have done this many times before, but I have not
used
your program for this task.  I feel pretty stupid that I can not figure this
out.

I am using Avery Labels:  Template 5260 - 3 Across
                                                                    10 Down

Please help, Thank You,      Janus