Nancy K wrote:
I would like to try to build an infographic of 15-20 or so Open
Office facts in Illustrator (there are some other programs that are
free with prebuilt icons if anyone else wants to try this -
piktochart.com, easel.ly.com and infogr.am.com). Is there a place (or
do you have any) with fun or interesting facts already known that I
could use?

An infographic would be absolutely welcome too. Some facts are at
http://www.openoffice.org/marketing/press_kit.html
(the text on the left hand side is more up-to-date, the right column contains references to outdated concepts like site registration).

My "Year in review" posts might provide some useful information too:
https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/apache_openoffice_in_2013_a
https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/apache_openoffice_in_2014_a

And if you need something else just ask.

Regards,
  Andrea.