From: Steve Henes [mailto:stevehe...@henes.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 09:29
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice Wiki

As hard as it is to find a place on the website showing the improvements
in the newest version of Open Office,
It is even harder to find a place to let you know that it appears like
an attempt to avoid making useful information easy to find
I know this is the wrong place to send this to  -  please forward.
I primarily want to know if the newest update will support a useful or
very large subset of unicode characters.
A search for Unicode on your site provides nothing, so I assume you
don't support it.

Each time I come to your site, finding anything more than a lot of
statements about how wonderful you are is difficult.