From: jan i [mailto:j...@apache.org]
Sent: 14 March 2015 17:38
To: dev; Grampa Renato, GB
Subject: Summary

Hi again
Now I have forwarded all mails to you on this thread.
As you can see the address you have mailed have many subscribers, who are all
indeed "intended recipients".
If you have a problem with the mail, you need to write to all mail archives
(which apache do not control), all personal subscribers (which apache do not
control) and ask all these entities to remove your mail.
Rgds
jan I.

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and its attachments (if any) may contain confidential, proprietary
or legally privileged information and it for the use of the intended
recipient(s). No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
incorrect transmission.

If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified
that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or take any action in
reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please, delete it
(and any copies of it) and kindly inform the sender of this e-mail by replying
or going to www.prysmiangroup.com<http://www.prysmiangroup.com/> on "contact
us".

All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.