It's likely that your best approach will involve using CMIS, which is the
interface standard most CMS offer. While there has been some experimental
work done with CMIS in AOO, it's fully implemented in LibreOffice and there
are reports on the web of interaction with a variety of CMS. Try searching
for "using cmis in libreoffice" for more details.

Hope this helps,

Simon