Am 04/28/2015 07:58 PM, schrieb Silva, Kathy:
When I select Windows (EXE), English [US], 4.1.1 in Firefox and when I tried it
in Windows IE 7, I get the following error:
The connection has timed out
The server at 10.5.101.1 is taking too long to respond.
     The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
     If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
     If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

maybe there is a temporary problem with the respective server the download should come from. So, trying another one [1] or wait for some time and try then again should solve this problem.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/settings/mirror_choices?projectname=openofficeorg.mirror&filename=4.1.1/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.1_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe

Here is the table copy/pasted from your website.  Thanks in advance for your
help!!

The values from the table doesn't show any problem. So, in general the download should work.

Hope this help.

Marcus