I took advantage of Corinthia as a place to build up materials on ODF
Conformance/Compliance Assurance testing of software products, since creating
profiles of feature compliance figures in the scope of the Apache Corinthia
(incubating) project.

The material is relevant, of course, to Apache OpenOffice and other
implementations of ODF.

The proposed structure for development of files, procedures, and assessments is
at <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Corinthia/ODF>.

I have updated the ODF Conformance/Compliance Assurance Helix sketch there.
The connected treatment of ODF 1.2 Conformance that has been linked from that
sketch has also been updated.  That overview is at
<http://nfoworks.org/notes/2014/06/n140602.htm> and a trial diagram of the
different conformance layers is at
<http://nfoworks.org/notes/2014/06/n140602b.htm>.

I am starting to put more effort into this material, including coming up with
minimal test cases as baby steps.

My papers from DChanges 2014 are also relevant to this effort.  Although the
"Anti-Pattern" paper is about repairing change-tracking, a key conclusion is
that one can't achieve an envelope within which interoperable interchange of
changed-tracked documents is possible without have a surrounding envelope in
which there is reliable interchange without any change tracking.  The
"Anti-Pattern" paper provides a sketch of how one can establish that, and some
principles that must be honored.

I have not put authors versions of my DChanges 2014 papers on-line yet.  I will
do so in the coming week.

 - Dennis