As you can see on the Sourceforge website they currently have a problem with storage:

<quote>
SF.net Operations @sfnet_ops

#SourceForge site is read-only, developer services disabled due to storage infra fault. Service restoral work in-progress, ETA to follow
</quote>

As alternative you can try to get the favorite install file from here:

http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/project/openofficeorg.mirror/4.1.1/binaries/

Just choose the needed language and then the needed OS. Yes, long lists and therefore not really user-fiendly. But it's just a fallback. ;-)

HTH

Marcus