Hello,

      I was attempting to download templates to use in Writer, and I
couldn't help but notice that your website seems to be down(
templates.openoffice.org). I wasn't sure if this was the correct place to
go to in order to get support/assistance with this, but I would really like
to get some templates, as I am assisting someone with their resume. Is
there a back up option until the website is fixed? I know that there is
probably information about this already, but I was unable to find anything
current.

      I was also able to verify that the location can be reached by ping
and traceroute, so I know that my DNS/Carrier information is correct.

     Any information you might be able to provide me with would be greatly
appreciated.

-Brittany Barker