> On 04 Sep 15, at 16:05, Roberto Galoppini <roberto.galopp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Comments inline; Roberto, feel free…
>>

> Actually I didn't go since the Orvieto Plugfest, that is almost 10 years
> ago. Anyway, I believe we missed the opportunity to come up with something
> valuable and interesting for the agenda, unless someone has a different
> idea. If I would have gone I would have joined the technical sessions, but
> again our understanding of how AOO is or is not compliant with the finally
> approved ODF 1.2 is little at best.

Interesting; I had the impression you’d gone to the most recent. Then, it would
seem the case Rob and I have gone to more, as I’ve attended most of them,
though not since 2012 Brussels.

> To all this we should add the concerns and questions rightfully raised by
> Dennis, here and on the other thread.

Y.

> I would favor us to get a hold of where are we in respect of such a
> standard, and plan to join the next Plugfest.

I would go further and suggest we shape the content of our future. Not spectate.

> My two cents.

I raise you a loony. (Loony: the Canadian dollar but probably less than that,
given the plunging value of "money"; also a bird and useful adjective
indicating craziness.)