I verified the Check for Updates in the Extension Manager on Windows 7 64
bit and it correctly flagged my downlevel extensions.
Clicking the Install button doesn't seem to do anything useful. A progress
window makes it look like a download is underway but afterwards I can't
find any extension files and restarting AOO shows that the old extensions
are still in place. Am I being stupid?
Francis