Hi Iraklis

That's great, welcome to Apache OpenOffice :-).

Do you have any idea of what you want to contribute, or would you like some
easy development suggestions to get started?

Feel free to email this mailing list with any development issues or
questions, and if you'd like someone to mentor you, I am available.

Thank you
Damjan Jovanovic