Thanks Damjan this is really helpful.

I got another question about building the module. After doing these changes
to the files. I did as the guide for MYFUNC describes. How can i build the
project and then use the function i created on the calc project?
Can you provide the commands that i should enter and in which folder?
I builded the project with compatible build but i can not find the MYFUNC
function into the Calc.

I don't want to distract you from your work so please answer when you
really got the time.

Thanks a lot.