Am 03/26/2016 12:20 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
If someone is interested in the story, all buildbots broke because we
download dependencies from the (SourceForge-hosted) ooo-extras
repository before building. SF decided to switch from HTTP to HTTPS but
our buildbots were caught unprepared (we use a Perl script that needs an
additional Perl module to use HTTPS). So the reason buildbots fail is
that one small installation must be done on each machine, and this is a
task for Infra.

ah, thats the problem. Now I got the complete picture. Thanks.

This will hopefully mean that buildbots get past the "./bootstrap"
phase. It is a temporary fix that will be reverted when all buildbots
support HTTPS download.

I cross my fingers. :-)

Marcus