Hi Damjan;
I am back to gbuild, have moved my Windows VM's disk to the faster ext3
filesystem, and have begun doing the only thing I can think of to debug
this: manually "bisection testing" the gbuild-reintegration branch to try
isolate which patch causes the build performance regression.

There is 136 patches ported from the branches/gbuild branch that have been
merged in batches to branches/gbuild-reintegration.
Patch 129 builds in 341 minutes.
Patch 43 builds in 335 minutes.

So it must be one of the 42 most recent patches.
Currently compiling patch 16.

Nice! I was thinking perhaps we should consider having a different build system for windows (capstone?) but if gbuild works that would be fine.

Can you please sync the gbuild-reintegration branch with trunk? There have been some library updates and it would be good to have all those changes together.

Pedro.