Mark Thomas wrote:
The infrastructure team has regained access to the OpenOffice code
signing account. If you would like to use it to sign releases please
open an infra ticket and provide the Apache IDs of those committers that
need access.

May I ask if this is the same Symantec system that was rumored to be about to be abandoned in early 2016? I hadn't renewed credentials since it seemed clear that the ASF would abandon it.

Anyway, thanks for getting access again; just to be clear, it has not been discussed so far to use it very soon, but it's good to know that the ASF still has signing facilities available.

Regards,
  Andrea.