Hi,

Well, I have finished reading through the section titled "Introduction to
Contributing to Apache OpenOffice". There are a couple of things which I need
to point out to the webpage editor. Section 5 starts with "A useful shortcut
notation you will often see on the lists.", which makes sense if you read it as
Yoda, but I think it would make more sense to change it to "You will often see
useful shortcut notations on the lists."  The other problem I noticed is in
section 9.3., "Our Bugzilla database (sometimes called BZ) where we report and
track status on bugs." has Bugzilla as a link, but the destination of the link
is the "Intro..." page. Thanks for putting up with my nit-picking.

Mark