Hi Keith,

For some reasons, I have also no edit rights. I don't know how they got loost. I want them back!

My User is rbircher

Kind regards,
Raphael

Am 12/6/2016 um 7:01 AM schrieb Peter Kovacs:
Hi Keith,

I would like to stick with petko.

Thanks.

All the best

Peter

On 06.12.2016 01:06, Keith N. McKenna wrote:
On 12/5/2016 6:22 PM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
Ohh i am sorry. Ithought the Mediawiki is Cwiki. And did not give it a
urther thought.

I want to log in here:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/w/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&action=submitlogin&type=login&returnto=Special:UserLogin/signup