Hi Andrea, all

P.S. I can volunteer to kick off a similar list of the available AOO
languages (and links to the extensions) if the devs agree that it makes
sense to link to such a page.

At least a collection of links to Dictionaries that are not marked as such would be useful, thanks!

Maybe my message was not so clear. My offer was to kick a user friendly landing page like the one from Mozilla.

Checking the tags is probably easier for someone with DB access. In fact there is a HUGE discrepancy in the results. If you look for the tag "dictionary" it reports 99 entries. However if you type dictionary in the Search box you will see the number 136 (which I assume are the matching entries) but clicking on the Search button will return 159 results...

Regards,
Pedro