De: Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>
Enviado: segunda-feira, 8 de outubro de 2018 04:11
Para: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Assunto: Chat Channel (was [Discussion] Program for Sandro)

Hi all,

I am traveling a lot. The classic irc channel never worked for me,
because I get disconnects all the time.

So currently from my perspective we could set something up in threema,
slack or discord for real time chat.

I am also open for other mobile capable options. Just keep in mind it
has to work with a shitty german mobile connection.

If anyone knows a solution for IRC I would gladly participate in a
channel there.

All the best

Peter