Am 29.08.2018 um 21:05 schrieb Marcus:
Am 29.08.2018 um 09:39 schrieb j...@bewerbung.net:

Hi Jan,

thank you for the quick reply! Here are our details:

- Kunde

webschmiede GmbH

- Adresse

44789 Bochum, Pieperstr. 37

- Kontakt

Stefan Gerth (You can add a mailto: link to i...@bewerbung.net here)

- Bemerkung

Wir verwenden OpenOffice in unserem Unternehmen für die Erstellung von
Bewerbungsvorlagen, welche auf unserer Website bewerbung.net (please make
this a clickable link to https://bewerbung.net/) kostenlos heruntergeladen
werden können.

great. We will bring this online as soon as a little website problem is solved. I'll keep you updated.

thanks a lot for your patience. After an indeed long time I was now able to add your reference [1]. Please have a look for your own.

[1] https://www.openoffice.org/de/marketing/referenzkunden.html

Thanks again

Marcus