Hello Ariel,

I did a complete clean up since November 2018.

I've been overworking the whole process.

All languages passed the gsicheck.

After the update it is possible to automate the conversion from *.sdf to
Pootle and back again.

I started to document it in the wiki

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_from_4.2

Kind regards