Hi again;

On 2020-01-04 05:16, Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Hi Pedro,
>
> Thanks!
>
> Unfortunately the build process just stops at some point (on Windows),
> no error codes I could give you.

The problems are usually related to getting the patches applied
correctly. There can be no hunks or mismatches.

I tested them one by one and they should be OK now. Same place:

https://people.apache.org/~pfg/patches/patch-python-2.17.diff

> According to https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-2717/ this
> is the "penultimate" release, so maybe there will be a final 2.7.18?

Yes, there will be a final release in a couple of months, but most linux
distributions (and FreeBSD) are already deprecating py27 and anything
that depends on it.

Thanks for your patience!

Pedro.